My Dream Job

¡Hello again bloggers!

In this new post I will talk about my dream job. I would like to work in different places in Chile, such as the Atacama Desert where I would like to search materiality's of different civilizations. Also, in this area, the archeology is very versatile and allows you to travel around the world to study the different societies that have formed.

I can imagine that was a very interesting job because I realized that I could change or transform the social order by exercising it.

To be an archaeologist, you must have good oral and written communication skills to work in team, be methodical and have the flexibility to travel constantly.

This work doesn't have a firm remuneration, because professionals usually work on a project basis. This sometimes leads to insecurity, but you should always hope for the best and look for a working environment that warranty solidity.

I would like to continue with the mention of Archeology, because I want to be able to make people aware of how important culture is to understand the present, as well as to make visible other forms of life that have been forgotten, and that deserve to be recognized by society.

I believe that archaeology could generate a change in the way of doing culture, because it has the power to make people, who will be professionals in the future, know how important it is to create a respectful and responsible cultural environment.



Comentarios

  1. I think like you, the archaeologist have to teach about the importance of understand our past and othe ways to understand the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was thinking in Archaeology too, it's really important for me to know about the past of the society because "a people without memory is a people without future".

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your way of looking at archaeology and how you want to work it in the future is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the Atacama Desert is a fascinating place to work as an archaeologist!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The Atacama Desert is incredible! There is a lot of work for archaeology whether in tourism, heritage or research. I hope you can get your dream job and be happy in it!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with the idea of constant travel !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares