A meel or Food You Really Like

¡Hello again bloggers!

In this new post I will talk about a meal what I really like, but I think it will be complex. I really like to eat and enjoy many different dishes, but the best for me is the beef in creamy mushroom sauce what my parents made. 

My parents always divide the tasks. One makes the creamy mushroom sauce and the food sides that in this case are fried mashed potatoes puffs, while the other one makes beef and salads, finally it is a job of two hours approximately. It is a meal that we enjoy on a normal day, not only on special dates (like birthdays or any other celebration).

First you need a pre-preparation for the beef, where it is filled with carrots and dressings that are injected inside. Then, take the beef to the pot whit boiling water for almost 2 hours. Also, you need to fry the mashed potatoes puffs for twenty minutes and make salads to take a completely lunch or dinner.

The best thing of this meal is the creamy mushroom sauce, because it is the essential thing on this preparation. I don't think it's very healthy (specially for the fried mashed potatoes puffs), but beef and salads have a lot of proteins and are very nutritive.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares