The Best Holiday/Concert Ever

Hi everyone!

Today I came to talk about the best concert ever. In October 2019 I went to Paulo Londra concert. He is an Argentinian singer and composer of rap and trap. He was born on April 12, 1998. The concert was held at Movistar Arena, so it were a lot of people there.

The atmosphere in the concert was amazing, everyone was dancing and singing. I went with my best friend and the experience was exciting. I loved to sing all his songs while watching Paulo on stage and live.

The first Paulo Londra concert that I enjoyed was in 2018, both have been great. I remember we were waiting for 7 hours outside the stadium to get a good view of the show. We hang out playing cards and chatting about life. 

When the concert finished, I lost my friend because there were many people, and I couldn't find him. We were separated for 20 minutes, until I finally found him at the traffic light at the corner of the subway Parque O'Higgins. It was a little worrisome at first, but then we laughed about the experience.




Comentarios

  1. I also like Paulo Londra very much, an Argentine friend showed me his music and I was fascinated by it. "Adan y Eva" is my favorite song.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares