A country you would like to visit

 Hi guys!

In this first post of 2022, I am going to talk about the country I would like to visit, this is Mexico, because it has the beach bioluminescence. The place is very interesting for me, and it is an incredible natural phenomenon.

In related to Mexico, I know about the meals, such as tacos and spicy stuff. They are very popular foods in the country. Also, I know few things about the culture, like as the day of the dead is celebrated in Mexico, and it is very important for people.

I'd like to visit the beach and talk with people, to know more about the culture and their traditions. I would like to go on vacation when I have finished my career, because I want to enjoy the fully experience.

Mexico has fantastic places to visit. The Archaeology in Mexico is very relevant, and you can find in this place the archaeological site Tulum, which was a Maya city ancient.

I hope to visit this enriching country as soon as possible.



Comentarios

  1. WOW! The whole Mexican culture is beautiful.... I have only tried Mexican food in Chile, I can't wait to eat authentic Mexican tacos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yuli! that sounds very nice, I hope you can go to Mexico soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, Mexico is amazing, its size makes it a perfect place to go, lots of diversity of cultures, food and ecosystems, like the biolouminicent beaches.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yuli! that sounds very nice, I hope you can go to Mexico soon! (thats me)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love much Mexico too, I would like live in south of this country a while, because have incredibles landscapes and a lot of cultural diversity.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares