How Can Your Major Make the World a Better

Hello bloggers! This time I am going to talk about how my major can improve the world.

As you know, I am studying Anthropology-Archaeology and I believe that my major can help the world in several ways. As it is a social major and focusing on human beings, it directly affects society, this is what interested me the most when I started studying because I realized that you could change or transform the social order by studying Anthropology-Archaeology.

I would like to continue with the mention of Archaeology and be able to make people aware of how important culture is to understand the present, as well as to make visible other forms of life that have been forgotten and that deserve to be recognized by society.

I believe that archaeology can generate a change in the way of doing culture because it has the power to make people who will be professionals in the future know how important it is to create a respectful and responsible cultural environment.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares