A Photo and its Story

Hi everyone!! Today I come to talk about an important photograph for me.

This image represents the end of my high school and is meaningful to me because I am with my best friend, who was with me throughout my school life. It's interesting because it was the last day I was in my high school, we were in the courtyard, a place where we could enjoy a good time to distract ourselves from our regular studiying day. That day was full of emotions, I was able to share in person with all my classmates and teachers who accompanied me for 6 years. Sometimes when I see the pictures of that day it makes me want to go back to school and be able to see people who were very important to me again.

Now that I look at photography, many memories of the good and bad times we lived inside the institute come to mind, it is great to be able to portray moments that will be recorded forever. 



Comentarios

  1. I also studied there, I have very good memories and others not so much, but each experience is an apprenticeship.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The memories of school bring a lot of nostalgia, sometimes I would also like to go back to those times :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sometimes it is so inevitable to remember school, it is good that you have beautiful memories of that moment

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it is inevitable not to remember the shcool when we look at photos:c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares