My favorite piece of technology

Hi guys! 

In this post I will talk about my cell phone, because it is my favorite technology piece's. It's a black iPhone 11 and I have it for almost one year, when my parents gave me as a present on my 18th birthday.

I use my cell phone every day. I use it to do many things like to listen to music, to call and chat with my parents and friends, to study, to watch series and to discover everything that happens globally. One important aspect what I like it very much is the battery life, because I can be always connected. Another point is it can be immersed in water, otherwise, it would already be damage jaja.

I really enjoy portraying with the camera, photos and videos of moments that will be unforgettable. I can't imagine a life without a cell phone in 2021, because we are in a globalized world and we're used to being connected all time, but if it were another era, I would like not to have a cell phone to enjoy natural communication. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares