My Career

¡Hello again bloggers!

This time I will talk about my career and how I met her, just like other options that I had when I was younger. At first, I became completely interested in studying criminalistics. I thought was the only thing that would make me happy and it was my dream job for a long time. Unfortunately, I found out that you could not study criminalistics as a university career, because you can only study that at PDI, at least in Chile. This broke my first idea.

Then I became interested in nursing, until the second grade of high school when a carreer day was organized at this place. There I learned about Anthropology, and I found just what I was looking for, a career that mix history and biological sciences, in addition to being a career whit a lot of versatility, because it has a forensic area too, that was what I always liked.

Over time, when I entered to university, I`m being able to learn more about the work that an Anthropologist does, I began to be more interested in Archaeology, although my likes were more related to Physical Anthropology.

Finally, I think that the work of my dreams was always Archaeology. Basically, because I liked to be able to know more about each culture and feel its interaction with nature (an amazing interaction by the way), and being able to discover more of the present and how it developed through the past, confirms that is an enriching career.



Comentarios

  1. Omg, is so good to know more about you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg, thats sound very interesting!! i like archaeology too so we can be partners in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Some corrections: your career is a thing so you say how I get to learnt about it, not how you met it; there are some words misspelled that you need to check.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares