My autobiography

Hello! In my first post I would like to tell you a little about me and my life. My name is Yuliana Menares and I currently live in El Bosque, Santiago, Chile with my parents Jeannette and Juan. I was born on September 12, 2002, this means that I am 18 years old, and I studied my elementary education at the José Abelardo Núñez in El Bosque. Later, I completed my high school at Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera in Santiago center and now I am studying Anthropology at the Universidad de Chile.

My hobbies are practicing arabic dance and watching movies about forensic cases, I usually go for walks because I have a dog named Damon and it is one year old, is a very playful Yorkshire Terrier that I will show you in the following image.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares